To meet the needs of our many community groups, we manage a number of chapels throughout Rookwood Cemetery that cater for memorial services.
Built in 1954, the All Souls has sweeping views of the Sydney skyline. This class historic building has recently been renoved to suit multi-denomonational reglions and now offers the following:
- New AV system – Indoor/ outdoor, interstate, international – more convenient, accessable and efficient for families
- Seating capacity doubled (approx. 180)
- Multifaith chapel service offerings
- Disability access
- Cremation services
- Air conditioning – cooling and heat
Mausoleum and Chapel of Eternal Rest
Within the Mausoleum, sits the Chapel of Eternal Rest. This newly refurbished complex provides families with a tranquil, indoor setting, in which to farewell and remember a loved one, with the following aesthetics:
- Three magniﬁcent levels of granite faced crypts
- Embossed glass feature walls and doors
- Contemporary furnishings
- Stunning views from the balcony
- Indoor and outdoor areas for prayer and reﬂection
- Modern amenities including audio visual equipment and air conditioning
- Private chapel for services and gatherings
- Seating for up to 100 people
The Beit Tephilla or House of Prayer is situated in the Jewish section of the cemetery. Featuring intricate glass lead lights, the doorway displays elemental symbols unique to Judaism. It holds approximately 20 people and offers an alternative to a graveside service.
For any function held within these venues, chairs and tables are available for hire.
Contact us to learn more about ceremonial venues available for hire at Rookwood Cemetery.
Find Out More
In addition to our chapels, we also offer a function venue within our Village at Rookwood.